Music Marketing Strategies: How To Turn Strangers Into Fans Effortlessly: Music Marketing

To Get More Fan Building and Music Marketing Secrets Click Here Now: http://fanformula3-0.com/music 7 day Workshop Reveals All! Hey! My name is Brandon Oris …

Comments

metapsallo says:

Redirected vocals and pixels,and then erases accounts.

metapsallo says:

It’s using others Browser’s.

metapsallo says:

Just use searches//for it’s all on someone’s applications and or filters.

metapsallo says:

Maybe someone is “Slicing audio!” Many a pirate is doing such things.

Tonmoy Hasan says:

Hi there, have you considered “HugeShortcuts” yet? Simply head over to that web site at http://HugeShortcuts.com On there you will see a good free video presentation by a respected internet millionaire talking on the way to make easy money on the internet. This made it easier for Steven together with other ordinary individuals to earn money straight from their home and consequently benefit from financial autonomy super fast. Hopefully it will help you as well…

metapsallo says:

Hence most people are not stars! Hence learn some morals too.

metapsallo says:

Man why do music so called “Publisher’s, use that cursed word ‘Solicit?’ ” It’s used against those with no “Band!” Or Composer’s like myself,and then,given to someone else without my permission?And they make a “DEMO.” And play it,everywhere on tv?That will take your companies existence right?

Lyrical D says:

Wassup..Just Wanted 2 Let You Know I Got New Music Up 2013 Exclusives!!…So Please Comment,Like,And Share and ill show the love back…

jah hustle says:

REAL beatz was here….great video

G Jocker says:

/// /// /// /// PRODUCER WITH 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE /// RADIO QUALITY HIP HOP INSTRUMENTALS /// EXPENSIVE SOUNDING BEATS FOR $20 /// TRYING TO GET MY NAME OUT /// SOUNDCLICK . com slash DJJocker /// THANK YOU VERY MUCH /// /// /// ///

Levi Brewer says:

Hey Man, Thank You For Your Music Marketing Tips.
I See That Your Audio Is Only Coming Out Of ONE Side.
If You Want, I Can Edit Your Audio To Your Videos For Free Just To Help You Out Because You Are Helping Me With Your Valuable Info. I Just Simply Take Your LEFT CHANNEL OUTPUT MONO TRACK and I Change It Into a BOTH SIDED STERIO TRACK W/Possible Added Effects To Make It POP and Eliminate Back Noise,

Like I Said, No Charge at All Just a Edit.

d8bad says:

check out my channel

Durk Ivasun says:

This aimed at all inspired Rappers Dj’s Producers and A&R’s. Go to 727sown scroll to Cartia &AB leave a comment so that it leaves your page address. I’ll go to your page view your song or video and post a comment, remember a lot of you say it’s hard to gain views so w/that said don’t just view my video leave a comment so I get the page add!!

Go& get it, cause it ain’t go n get you2013!!!

GiNo KaRera says:

best hiphop lyricist ever »»» GiNo KaRera

Etheric Luminasi says:

Hello everyone, I started a channel dedicated to various types of electronic music, I just started producing myself I have a few songs on

my channel but I’m starting to add other music too. It would be really great if some of you could come check it out. I apologize for

doing this, cause I know it pisses a lot of people off, but if you could just give me a chance it would be really appreciated. Thanks every

one. Please thumbs this up to give me a better chance, thanks again.

MuzePursue says:

We Have Videos On Our Channel To Help Artists!

Arnold Haydon says:

Hey, have you tried Huge Shortcuts yet? Just have a look at that website address at HugeShortcuts.com There you can find a helpful free video presentation by a longtime online millionaire revealing how to make an income online. This made it easier for Michael and various other regular individuals to earn money from the comfort of their home and consequently experience financial autonomy very fast. It might help you out as well!

Nish Grewal says:

Thanks, this video helped man! Btw also hit my channel for some dope songs! 😀

Abs BerryA says:

BerryA That Flavor Ya’ll. Check out my playlist & vibe with me. Have a Berry Good Day..!!!

THYRDEYE says:

This message is for all Indie Recording Artists & Engineers:
I am not promoting myself or any band! Join the crusade to deal with the current reality, Many great Indies are not making much money from selling legal downloads. This animated superhero is spreading the message and enlightening music lovers everywhere about what it takes to create quality sounds. Why not get some fundage directly to your fave artists? HELP KEEP GREAT MUSIC ALIVE! Support Indie music! Watch HOMERECORDINGMAN!

MrPropaMusic says:

ok but how do u get a fan base

liton abm says:

Hey, have you heard of “Thousands for Surveys” (google it)? There you can get useful facts on how you can make an income on the internet by just filling out easy reviews. This made it possible for ordinary people to work from the comfort of home and experience financial freedom very quickly. It might work for you also…

mamunursau says:

Hi there, have you considered “Thousands for Surveys” (just search on Google for it …)? At their site you will discover practical tips about the right way to make an income over the internet just by responding to easy questionnaires. It made it easier for Gary to work from the comfort of home and then experience monetary liberty super fast. I hope it works for you too…

Greenfeen757 says:

Great information!!..very helpful and informative

SHEENA Wilbow says:

Check out my channel NOW for my new single “Way Too Serious”!
DO IT – IT’S AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!!!!! 😀